This article is sponsored by Viva.
IMAGES COMING SOON
I have three boys approaching their teens. I only THOUGHT I used a lot of paper towels cleaning up messes when they were little! Now that they are older, they are able to help clean up after themselves, so it’s important that I have quality materials on hand to get the job done. My former beloved brand wasn’t working out well. They were using almost half a roll on a smallish mess. So, we had to experiment to find a new brand that works well for this season of life. I am pleased to say that the Viva Vantage Paper Towel passed with flying colors. The boys only need 1-2 paper towels to clean up a standard mess in our home because the Viva Vantage Paper Towels are so absorbent! It really stretches to help with scrubbing power AND it doesn’t rip or tear while in use. I found this product at my local Walmart Supercenter.
7 Uses for Paper Towels:
- Cleaning – This one is obvious, you just spray some cleaner and wipe down surfaces.
- Faces – They are great for cleaning up messy faces after meals!
- Microwave – Use to cover a dish in the microwave to keep splatters from making a mess.
- Keep Herbs Fresh – Store herbs loosely wrapped in a paper towel, placed in a zip top bag in the refrigerator. The paper towels will help absorb excess moisture to keep herbs fresh longer.
- Soften Hard Brown Sugar – Place Damp paper towel on top of open container of brown sugar overnight. The next morning it should be soft again!
- Protect pans and skillets – Line insides of clean pans or skillets with paper towels before storing in cabinets. They will help absorb any remaining moisture to prevent rusting and keep surfaces from getting scratched by pans you stack on top.
- Strain Grease from meat – I place several paper towels inside a bowl, and put my small colander on top. I pour all the meat in my skillet inside the colander and the grease drains through to the paper towels. Lift the colander, shake remaining drips off, and pour meat back into skillet to continue cooking or add seasonings. Let the grease cool (not harden) and then toss the paper towels into the trash. Grease is gone
How do you use Paper Towels in your home? Have you given the Viva Vantage Paper Towels a try?